Chase Mobile is the mobile banking platform of Chase Bank America. The mobile app is available on both Android and Apple Store. With Chase mobile, you get to enjoy Quick pay using Zelle. The app is only on some devices and not all devices most especially on top-notch devices. Although on Chase.com, you can manage your account and your credit card. But with the app, you can carry out many transactions on your mobile devices. Once you download the app on your phone, you can use your sign-in information on the web app to sign in to the mobile app.
Ten Reasons you should use the Chase Mobile App
Here are a few reasons you should download Chase mobile app and start banking from your device.
The Chase mobile app protects your transactions with latest technology such as Facial recognition and fingerprint sign-in. This helps protect your log-on passwords from onlookers and hackers. Another good feature is that you can instantly protect and block your recent purchases. During emergency situations like you losing your card, you can block your card immediately through the mobile app.
Easily receive and transfer funds With Chase Mobile QuickPay
With Chase QuickPay using the Zelle network, you transfer funds within minutes. Not only that you get to receive funds transfer within minutes also. Do things like paying your mortgage and any other utility bill easily. With Chase QuickDeposit just snap your check and securely deposit funds easily from the app with no stress.
Keep track of your transactions
With Chase mobile app you can set up alerts for each transaction you want. Easily update new information like phone number, email, etc. Get regular customized financial reports. Easily transfer funds from your Chase checking account to your Chase savings account. This feature lets you plan your spending and how cash flow from your Chase account. All sensitive information is very secure with high-end encryption technology. Therefore, the banking app provides you a genuine banking platform to help you keep track.
Access your account from anywhere with Chase Mobile
With Chase mobile bank app you’re free to access your account from the comfort of wherever you are. Furthermore, you easily solve bank issues from your own comfort zone. There is lot to what you can do with your phone in your palm.
Everything you can do with Chase.com can be done through the app. Therefore, the app makes banking easier for you by integrating all your banking needs with the app.
Important Ways you can also protect you transactions
- Ensure you regularly update your phones, the will fix security errors that could make your phone easier to hack. Chase Mobile app has been built with the security of your transactions in mind. But all devices on the internet face security threats from fraudulent hackers.
- Install good anti-viruses and anti-malware software. This will protect your device from the danger of viruses and malicious software built to endanger your device.
- To download any app, use trusted channels, as some app could be Trojan viruses. They pretend to be the genuine app but actually, they could be meant to steal critical financial information. Those kinds of apps are call spoof or fake apps.
- Do not provide your banking information to anyone. Even on social apps do not provide your details to anyone.
- Always log off after using Chase mobile or Chase.com. Although after you have been inactive for 12 minutes, Chase will log you off.
Your financial information is very important. So do not share your info with anyone. Visit this HDFC post to read about the foremost Mumbai bank