Rauf Aregbesola Biography: He is a thinker, ardent performer, a visionary chief, a transformational chief, an agent of strategic change, a person for the individuals.
Aregbesola’s perception within the sanctity of the rule of regulation is exemplary
Continue studying, Rauf Aregbesola Biography
Rauf Aregbesola Biography
Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola was born on the 25th of May 1957. Aregbesola is a Muslim born right into a household of each Muslim and Christian.
Rauf Aregbesola Education
He had his major and secondary training in Ondo State. He later attended The Polytechnic, Ibadan, the place he studied Mechanical Engineering and graduated in 1980.
READ: Juicy J Net Worth
He is a graduate of mechanical engineering. He is the present Minister of the Federal Ministry of Interior of Nigeria. Before that he was the fourth civilian governor of Osun State. He is a local of Ilesa, Osun.
Rauf Aregbesola labored at Nigeria External Telecommunications Limited and Lagos Airport Hotel.
Later he based his personal firm, and Engineering agency, Aurora Nigeria Ltd.
Rauf Aregbesola held the place of the Commissioner of Works and Infrastructural Development in Lagos.
He is a fellow of the Nigerian Institute of Management (FNIM), a fellow of Nigerian Society of Engineers (FNSE, a fellow of the Nigerian Association of Technological Engineers (FNATE) and a fellow of the Certified Marketing Communications Institute of Nigeria (FCMCIN). As a pro-democracy Human rights activist, he was a significant participant within the demilitarization and pro-democracy struggles of the 1990s, he was formally an activist and he was Lagos commissioner for works and infrastructure from 1999 – 2007.
Rauf Aregbesola biography
In the yr 2007, Rauf Aregbesola contested for governorship in Osun State and gained the election. Even although he was not declared the winner of the election by the Independent National Electoral Commission, The Election Appeal Tribunal on November 26, 2010 declared him the winner of the election, resulting in his being sworn-in because of the governor of Osun State.
On August 9, 2014, Rauf Aregbesola was returned because of the Governor of Osun State for an additional time period of 4 years.
Rauf Aregbesola Personal life
He is an exemplary household man, a loving husband and caring father. He is married to Alhaja Sherifat Aregbesola.
Rauf Aregbesola Awards and Commendations.
• Awards for Best Governor within the Southern Nigeria and Best Governor in Social Investments and Social Protection on the 2018 version of Business Day States Competitiveness and Good Governance Competition.
• GLEEHD Foundation-Commonwealth Democracy Initiative Sustainable Agriculture Achievement Award 2014.
• 2014 AD King Prize for Achievement In Public Service.
• United Nations World Summit Award at Global Congress 2013 in Sri Lanka for Opon Imo (Tablet of Knowledge) on E-Learning and Science.
• AES Governor of the Year Award.
• International Human Rights Award of Excellence.
• Islamic Financial News Deal of the Year Award 2013.
• EMRC AgriBusiness Award 2013 in Kigali Rwanda.
• Best Governor in Urban and Rural Infrastructure Development in addition to Best Governor in Youth and Sports Development on the first Business Day States Competitiveness and Good Governance Awards.
• Independent Newspapers’ Man of the Year 2013 Award.
• BusinessWorld Newspaper’s Most Innovative Nigerian Governor in First Term. 2014
• National Infinity Magazine’s Nigerian of the Year 2013.