Chris Nwabueze Biography (Education, Career, Net Worth)
Chris Nwabueze Biography: A crusader of social justice, he all the time goes on the conviction that division based mostly on points is to be most well-liked to unity based mostly on hopelessness…
Continue studying Chris Nwabueze, to have extra information about his persona and profession.
Chris Nwabueze Biography
Chris Nwabueze was born on the eighth of August, 1952, he was born in Alor, Idemili South Local Government space of Anambra State.
Chris Nwabueze is a former governor of Anambra State in Nigeria from the 29th of May, 2003 to the 17th of March, 2006 beneath the People’s Democratic Party. He is the present minister of Labor and Employment.
Chris Nwabueze Education.
He obtained the West African School Certificate (WASC) with distinction in 1972. Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (BM.BCH) diploma at the University of Nigeria Nsukka, (UNN) in 1979, Diploma in Hospital Management in Peshawar in 1990. He grew to become a fellow of the Pakistan Institute of Hospital Service, a medical physician by occupation. He served at each of the National Assembly and the State House clinics in totally different instances. He retired in 1998 as a Deputy Director within the Federal Ministry of Health.
Chris Nwabueze Politics.
Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige joined politics formally, beneath the umbrella of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).
In 1999, he grew to become the Assistant National Secretary and Zonal Secretary of the PDP within the South East area of Nigeria and in 2003, was elected the governor of Anambra State. An election tribunal led by Justice Nabaruma nullified his 2003 victory, and though he appealed, he misplaced.
Ngige was the governor of Anambra State in Nigeria from 29 May 2003 to 17 March 2006 beneath the People Democratic Party (PDP). He is at present a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Chris Nwabueze Biography
Chris Nwabueze Biography
He contested once more in February 2010, along with the highest politicians like Nicholas Ukachukwu, Andy Uba, Mrs. Uche Ekwunife, Charles Soludo, Peter Obi, and Ralph Nwosu. The election was gained by Peter Obi.
He was elected Senator for Anambra Central Constituency in April 2011. Ngige’s tenure as a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria got here to a finish following his defeat within the 2015 election by Hon. Uche Ekwunife who has been sworn in because the Senator representing Anambra Central Senatorial District within the present eighth National Assembly of Nigeria.
On the 11th of November, 2015, was named minister of Labor and Employment by President Muhammadu Buhari. He is at present the Minister of Labor and Employment beneath the President Buhari’s administration.
Chris Nwabueze personal life
Dr. Christ Ngige is fortunately married to Dr. Mrs. Evelyn N. Ngige, a guide pediatrician, and the union is blessed with three youngsters.
Chris Nwabueze Achievements
Even although he is a perfect medical physician with huge expertise in administration, he has occupied the next positions in Government Service:
• Medical Officer, National Assembly Clinic, 1980 to 1982
• Physician to the Senate Present, 1983
• Physician of State House/Federal Government particular Guest House, 1985 to 1990
• Consultant in-charge of Federal Government State Clinic, The Presidency, Abuja, 1992 to 1993
• Consultant and Assistant Director in-charge of all Federal Medical Centres in Nigeria, Federal Ministry of Health headquarters, Abuja, 1994 to 1997
• Deputy Director of Hospital Services Federal Medical Centres/Teaching Hospitals Federal Ministry of Health Abuja, 1997 to 1998
• Member, Ministerial Task Force on Completion of University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Ituku Ozala, Enugu, 1996 to 1998
Chris Nwabueze Honors
• Recipient of Nigeria’s National Honor of Officer of the Order of the Niger, (O.O.N.)
• Member, Nigeria G 15-Economic Cooperation Council 1990 (Special Federal Government Delegation to beneath research Indonesia and Malaysia financial expertise in agriculture, well being and know-how)
• Member, Vision 2010 sub-committee on well being
• Ad hoc lecturer on Budget/contract procedures to Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON) Badagary Chief Medical Directors Course 1996
• Foundation Sole Administration, Aka-Ikenga, Lagos 1988-90
• President, Aka-Ikenga, 1992-97
• Chairman, Alor Development Union, Lagos Branch, 1990-99
• President General, Alor People’s Convention, 1996-99
• Special Adviser and member Igwe Alor In-Council, 1990 – current
• Co-Convener Nkpoko Igbo, pre-constitutional convention seminar in Enugu, 1995
• Member, Ohanaeze Council of Elders and member strategic committee, 1992-97
• Foundation Member PDP, National Level, 1998
Chris Nwabueze Net Worth
Dr. Chris Ngige is a high Nigerian politician and medical physician. He is estimated to be a Net Worth above $40 million.